- 10:00-10:30 Registration and coffee/tea. Welcome – programme of the day
- 10:30-12:00 Søren Debois: Understand the cyber threat and your risks
- 12:00-12:30 Lunch
- 12:30-13:30 Carsten Schürmann: Security: From requirements to implementation
- 13:30-13:45 Break w. coffee/tea
- 13:45-14:45 Carsten Schürmann: Security protocols for IoT
- 14:45-15:00 Thank you for today
What will you gain from participating?
After the masterclass, you will be able to:
- Map your company's current IT security situation
- Assess the most common cyber threats, associated risks and best countermeasures
- Ask constructive questions and requirements internally and vis-à-vis external partners and suppliers
- Become familiar with best practice in IoT security design
- Ask questions about security reviews and certification
The masterclass is targeted at companies who use IoT in their products or systems or who are thinking about implementing IoT in their business.
No background in cybersecurity is necessary.